Ballet Fest Sarajevo is an annual ballet festival held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is held in September of every year and lasts for 7 days. The festival was established in 2010 by the Sarajevo National Theatre and the Sarajevo Ballet. It is devoted to contemporary author choreography and showcases the most established ballets from Southeastern Europe. It is the only ballet festival in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Dance Umbrella is an annual festival of modern and contemporary dance in London every October, founded by Val Bourne. First held in 1978, companies such as London Contemporary Dance Theatre, Merce Cunningham Dance Company, Siobhan Davies Dance Company, Shen Wei Dance Arts perform at venues across London including the Queen Elizabeth Hall, The Place, Battersea Arts Centre and the Barbican Theatre.
The InterDance Fest is the largest contemporary dance festival in Southeastern Europe. It is held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The festival was established in 2010 by the Aster Dance Club in cooperation with the Berlin Dance Institute, the World DanceSport Federation and the MTV Dance Europe television network. It is open to contestants from the ages of 6 to 50, but also showcases non-competitive performers above the age of 50. It consists of competitive and non-competitive programmes that include Hip Hop, Jazz Dance, Street dance, Disco, Breakdancing, West Coast Swing, Electric Bo ...
A Salsa congress is a multi-day dance festival featuring workshops, social dancing, performances and competitions focusing on Salsa dancing. The format was first pioneered at the Puerto Rico Salsa Congress in 1997. Since then salsa congresses have become popular in almost every country, including different cities in the US, all over Europe, parts of Asia, and countries in Latin America and Africa. There are many events that follow a similar format to salsa congresses, but go by other names such as "Salsa Festival" or "Salsa Summit".
ⓘ Dance festivals
- film festivals archives and cultural institutions and was a founding member of the Dance and Media Festivals International Network. The festival was held
- of Canadian dance and to select artists for their respective festivals and dance series. The signature activity of the Canada Dance Festival Society, it
- The Awa Dance Festival 阿波踊り, Awa Odori is held from 12 to 15 August as part of the Obon festival in Tokushima Prefecture on Shikoku in Japan. Awa Odori
- American Dance Festival ADF under the direction of Executive Director Jodee Nimerichter hosts its main summer dance courses including Summer Dance Intensive
- DANCETHEATER: Ordinary Festivals Rubberbandance Group: Elastic Perspective excerpts Noche Flamenca: Siguiriya Trisha Brown Dance Company: Groove and Countermove
- Song Festival has been held since 1873, normally every five years, with the Latvian Dance Festival component added in 1948. During the festivals exhibitions
- concerts and festivals Major festivals often feature a large number of acts representing various EDM genres spread across multiple stages. Festivals have placed
- Popular events and festivals organized by Q - Dance are Defqon.1 Festival Qlimax, Qapital, Impaqt, EPIQ and X - Qlusive. The events of Q - Dance are easily identified
- K - pop Cover Dance Festival is an international amateur dance competition, organised with the support of the South - Korean television network MBC. The contestants
- subgenres of an arts festival include art fairs, theater festivals dance festivals film festivals music festivals pop festivals and more. An art fair
- list of festivals in Canada. This list includes festivals of diverse types, among them regional festivals commerce festivals fairs, food festivals arts