The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to psychiatry: Psychiatry – medical specialty devoted to the study and treatment of mental disorders. These mental disorders include various affective, behavioural, cognitive, and perceptual abnormalities.
- Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders. These include various maladaptations related
- Anti - psychiatry is a movement based on the view that psychiatric treatment is more often damaging than helpful to patients. It considers psychiatry a coercive
- JAMA Psychiatry until 2013: Archives of General Psychiatry is a monthly peer - reviewed medical journal published by the American Medical Association.
- Biological Psychiatry is a biweekly, peer - reviewed, scientific journal of psychiatric neuroscience and therapeutics, published by Elsevier since 1985 on
- following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to psychiatry Psychiatry medical specialty devoted to the study and treatment of mental
- The Critical Psychiatry Network CPN is a psychiatric organization based in the United Kingdom. It was created by a group of British psychiatrists who
- Child Psychology and Psychiatry is a peer - reviewed scientific journal covering both child and adolescent psychology and psychiatry providing an interdisciplinary
- Philosophy, Psychiatry Psychology is an academic journal founded in 1993 and the official publication of the Association for the Advancement of Philosophy
- Child and adolescent psychiatry or pediatric psychiatry is a branch of psychiatry that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders
- Political abuse of psychiatry also commonly referred to as punitive psychiatry is the misuse of psychiatry including diagnosis, detention, and treatment
COASTMAP is a mnemonic acronym to remember key questions for a persons mental health history. Mnemonics are often used in the field of emergency medical care by paramedics during the secondary assessment.