The European Federation of Families of People with Mental Illness is an international non-profit organisation registered in Belgium that primarily advocates on behalf of carers. It was founded in 1992 after a meeting where members from all over Europe "shared their experiences of helplessness and frustration when living with someone with severe mental illness". The organisation is active in lobbying European Union bodies on behalf of its member organisations. It has members in 26 European countries and one non-European country. It is a federation of 41 family associations and 5 other menta ...
Sante Mentale et Exclusion Sociale - Europa, or Mental Health and Social Exclusion - Europa is an international non-profit organization that helps people suffering from both mental illness and extreme poverty. SMES-Europa, the Europe-wide organization, was founded in 1992.
ⓘ Mental health organizations
- National Institute of Mental Health NIMH is one of 27 institutes and centers that make up the National Institutes of Health NIH The NIH, in turn
- for Mental Health Law is a national legal - advocacy organization representing people with mental disabilities in the US. Originally known as The Mental Health
- The World Federation for Mental Health WFMH is an international, multi - professional non - governmental organization NGO including citizen volunteers
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration SAMHSA pronounced ˈsæmsə is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Mental health is the level of psychological well - being or an absence of mental illness. It is the state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory
- community mental health centers, and self - help groups for mental health The services may be provided by government organizations and mental health professionals
- Self - help groups for mental health are voluntary associations of people who share a common desire to overcome mental illness or otherwise increase their
- the Canadian National Committee for Mental Hygiene, it is one of the largest and oldest voluntary health organizations operating in Canada. Each year, CMHA
- A mental health professional is a health care practitioner or social and human services provider who offers services for the purpose of improving an individual s
- The New Freedom Commission on Mental Health was established by U.S. President George W. Bush through Executive Order 13263 on April 29, 2002 to conduct