ⓘ Alexander Moutchnik
Alexander Moutchnik is a professor of media economics and media management. He focuses on media economics, media management, social media, media history, sustainability and corporate social responsibility. Since 2013 Moutchnik has been teaching at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden in the Department of Design, Computer Science and Media.
In addition to his masters study in history, sociology and political science at the State Pedagogical University in Saint Petersburg from 1993 to 1997, he completed a diploma in history at the French University College of Saint Petersburg from 1995 to 1997. He completed this with the Diplome dEtudes et de Recherche D.E.R. on the topic "The image of Russia in the periodicals edited by Jean Henri Samuel Formey and in his correspondence in the middle of the 18th century at the time of Elisaveta Petrovna 1741-1761". The reviewer was Wladimir Berelowitch. From 1997 to 2001, Moutchnik studied economics at the University of Heidelberg, graduating with a degree in economics for his thesis on" System-theoretical cybernetic modeling of the holistic corporate management system with a balanced scorecard using the practical example of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG". In 2002, he completed a masters degree in Middle, Modern and Eastern European History at the University of Heidelberg, which he had begun in 1997. The degree of Magister Artium was achieved with the masters thesis on "Development of international scientific relations in Europe in the second half of the 18th century" reviewers: Eike Wolgast and Heinz-Dietrich Lowe. In 2005, Moutchnik was awarded a doctorate in Modern History Dr. phil. on the topic "Research and Teaching in the second half of the 18th century. The natural scientist and university professor Christian Mayer SJ 1719-1783". From 2003 to 2007 he received his doctorate in business administration with a thesis on the topic "Standardization of Corporate Environmental Management. Business case: Multinational Cement Corporation" also at the University of Heidelberg.
2. Professional activities
From April 2004 to March 2008, Moutchnik was a research assistant at Dietfried Gunter Liesegangs chair of business administration at the University of Heidelberg. Subsequently, until August 2013, head of the study course "Media and Communication Management" at the Mediadesign University in Munich. Since October 2013 Moutchnik is professor for media management and media economics at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in the department of design, computer science and media in Wiesbaden.
Projects at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden
- 2019/20: Encyclopedia of Internet Phenomena: www.internetphaenomene.de
- 2019: Highlights from the history of the Hessian State Archive on YouTube
- 2014/16: Branding of historical heritage State Palaces, Gardens and State Museums of Hesse
3. Other commitments
Moutchnik is deputy chairman of the senate election committee of the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and was head of the masters program "Media & Design Management" from 2014 to 2018. He is editorial board member of the "International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility" of the SpringerNature and member of the editorial board "Sustainability Management Forum" of the same publishing house. He is a member of the Presseclub Wiesbaden.
Media Management and Media Economics
- Moutchnik, A. 2009. The media and ISO management systems. ISO Management Systems.
- Kochhan, C., Moutchnik, A. 2018. Media Management. Ein interdisziplinares Kompendium in German. Wiesbaden: Springer Research. CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list link
- Kochhan, C., Lorenz Amezcua, M., Moutchnik, A., Rhein H. 2016. Kulturerleben nachgefragt: Generation Y, junge Eltern und 55-65-Jahrige im Interview. Springer. ISBN 978-3-658-13838-7. CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list link
Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Wagner, R., Roschker, N., Moutchnik, A. 2017. CSR und Interne Kommunikation. Forschungsansatze und Praxisbeitrage in German. olksaufstande in Russland. Von der Zeit der Wirren bis zur "Grunen Revolution" gegen die Sowjetherrschaft.