Mordella moscoviensis Suphisellus rufulus Copelatus instriatus Cymindis kricheldorffi Capitocrassus castaneus Mordella bribiensis Boppeus fairmairei Mordella moscovia Mordellistena syntaenia Musius crassicornis Hestimoides striolatus Mecodema punctellum Enaretta conifera Exalphus biannulatus Paradoliops humerosa Mordella pragensis Calathus amplior Acanthoderes latevittatus Penaherreraus bilineatus Anthia babaulti Mordella longicauda Suphisellus hieroglyphicus Mordellistena incommunis Suphisellus similis Mordella pubescens Stenomorda notoensis Sagridola luteicornis Atyphella atra Suphisellu ...
Anthocephalum odonnellae Megastrongygaster orbitalis: flies in new genus Megastrongygaster, tribe Strongygastrini, subfamily Phasiinae, family Tachinidae found in Bảo Loc, Lam Dồng, Vietnam. Anthocephalum papefayi Anthocephalum healyae Anthocephalum mattisi Anthocephalum meadowsi Anthocephalum jensenae Anthocephalum decrisantisorum: species in Anthocephalum, family Rhinobothriidae, order Rhinebothriidea, class Cestoda, phylum Platyhelminthes, kingdom Animalia Anthocephalum philruschi
Anarsia houhunlii Anarsia pusillidia Anarsia diversiola Anarsia similicampa Hypogastia stekolnikovi Aselliscus dongbacana Carinopius albocoxalis Anarsia melanodes Anarsia porthmista Murina kontumensis Anarsia deuterodes Anarsia gryphodes Neoschoengastia vietnamensis Anarsia kepensis Carinopius Anarsia campestra Mahinda bo Homalium glandulosum Mahinda borneensis Tsukiyamaia Peliosanthes elegans Tupistra densiflora Tupistra patula Tsukiyamaia albimacula Mahinda sulawesiensis Peliosanthes kenhillii Peliosanthes aperta
Aphelenchoides fragariae Anguina agrostis Achlysiella williamsi Anguina funesta Anguina australis Anguina amsinckiae Aphelenchoides parietinus Aphelenchoides ritzemabosi Anguina graminis Anguina balsamophila Anguina spermophaga Aphelenchoides arachidis Aphelenchoides subtenuis Anguina tritici Aphelenchoides besseyi
Lessepsian migrants, named after Ferdinand de Lesseps, the French engineer in charge of the Suez Canals construction, are marine species that are native to the waters on one side of the Suez Canal, and which have been introduced by passage through the canal to the waters on its other side, giving rise to new colonies there and often becoming invasive. Most Lessepsian migrations are of Red Sea species invading the Mediterranean Sea; few occur in the opposite direction.
This list of Nepenthes endophytes is a listing of endophytes recorded from the internal tissues of Nepenthes pitcher plants; that is, organisms that live within the plants for at least part of their life cycles without causing apparent disease. The endophyte species are listed alphabetically and grouped by genus, family, and phylum. Additional information is included in brackets after the strain designation, namely: the host Nepenthes species from which the endophyte has been recorded; the geographical source of the record; and the type of tissue sampled.
Pinguiococcus pyrenoidosus Andersen et al., 3 - 8 μm, marin Pinguiochrysis pyriformis Kawachi, 1 - 3 μm, marine
The List of Potyvirus species, as of the 2018 release of the ICTV database, contains 168 virus species within the genus. The type species is the Potato virus Y.
ⓘ Lists of species
- humilis Lists of Linyphiidae species cover species of the spider family Linyphiidae. The overall list is divided into alphabetical sub - lists List of Linyphiidae
- IUCN lists of endangered species by kingdom, see: Animals kingdom Animalia - IUCN Red List endangered species Animalia Amphibians - List of endangered
- features lists of extinct species organisms that have become extinct, either in the wild or completely disappeared from Earth. In practice, a species not
- There are a number of lists of fictional species List of fictional extraterrestrials by media type Lists of fictional alien species A, B, C, D, E, F
- are lists of sentient species from the Star Wars franchise. List of Star Wars species A E List of Star Wars species F J List of Star Wars species K O
- collection of lists of organisms by their population. While most of the numbers are estimates, they have been made by the experts in their fields. Species population
- Lists of humanoids cover humanoids, imaginary species similar to humans. They are organized by type avian, piscine and amphibian, reptilian, and extraterrestrial
- These are lists of invasive species by country or region. A species is regarded as invasive if it has been introduced by human action to a location, area
- index to multiple lists on a topic. Some of the linked articles are themselves lists of lists of lists This article is also a list of lists and also a list
- For IUCN lists of critically endangered species by kingdom, see: Animals kingdom Animalia - IUCN Red List Critically Endangered species Animalia
- lists by continent. Some are full species lists others, particularly continental lists have just the families. For another list see Category: Lists of
- species of aquarium fish, plants and other organisms vary with the size, water chemistry and temperature of the aquarium. The lists include: List of brackish
- Lists of horse - related topics are lists related to horses. They include lists of breeds, related species individual horses historical and fictional