In 2009, a nine-year-old Brazilian girl became pregnant with twins; the girls mother obtained an abortion for her, however Archbishop Jose Sobrinho excommunicated the girls mother and the doctors who performed the abortion. This prompted an array of national and international criticism for the Archbishops actions. In response, the National Conference of Bishops of Brazil declared that no one was excommunicated in the case, and in an article published on LOsservatore Romano a Vatican bioethicist rebuked the archbishop for his public statement.
ⓘ Preteen pregnancy
- Teenage pregnancy also known as adolescent pregnancy is pregnancy in a female under the age of 20. Pregnancy can occur with sexual intercourse after
- Birth spacing, pregnancy spacing, or inter - pregnancy interval refers to how soon after a prior pregnancy a woman becomes pregnant or gives birth again
- as preadolescent in psychology, the terms preteen preteenager or tween are common in everyday use. A preteen or preteenager is a person 12 and under.
- pregnant after years of sexual abuse committed by the stepfather. As the pregnancy was the result of a rape and represented a risk to the life of the girl
- 11 19 and disadvantaged mothers ages 20 40 Future Iota Leaders FIL are preteen and teenage girls and boys who are mentored by members of the Iota family
- who lived with her family in Costa Rica. In early 2003, she aborted her pregnancy at age 9 1 2 it was done illegally, as her country prohibited abortion
- statement. Civil law Abortion is legal under Brazilian law in cases of pregnancies resulting from rape or in which giving birth would endanger the mother s
- adolescent girls, leading to Guatemala having the highest teen pregnancy and preteen pregnancy rates in Latin America. Girls as young as 10 years old are
- and Sara Anderson are experiencing marital fallout. According to their preteen children, Clark and Annette, they both underestimate each other s role
- Previous guidelines didn t mention specific ages, and programs focused on preteens and teens. ACF also administers the Community - Based Abstinence Education
- mother. Wong Mei - Kei 黃美棋 as Ching Sa Sa 程莎莎 - Sam Yuen and Ching Fung s preteen daughter. Ada Choi 蔡少芬 as Wai Ying Zi 衛英姿 - The new rookie female cop.