ⓘ Brazil health-related lists ..

List of hospital ships of the Brazilian Navy

The Brazilian Navy has three hospital ships, officially called Infirmary Assistance Ship, which are designed specifically to provide medical assistance on rivers having shallow waters. They have a helipad and carry two launches that can extend the vessels reach into even shallower and narrower waters than the parent vessels can access. The vessels have two sickbays with a total of six berths, an operating theater, up to three dental offices, a laboratory, two clinics, and X-ray facilities. U-16 Doutor Montenegro U-18 Oswaldo Cruz U-19 Carlos Chagas The vessels main characteristics are: Ful ...

List of hospitals in Brazil

There are 105 hospitals in Brazil, a total of 480.332 hospital bed. 66% of hospitals are private, and the remaining 34% are state or Federal, state or municipal hospitals. This is a list of hospitals in Brazil. Hospital Unimed Rio de Janeiro. Hospital Vitoria to Rio de Janeiro. Jewish Hospital Albert Einstein In Sao Paulo. The hospital samaritano, excellent, Rio de Janeiro. Hospital clinical de Porto Alegre, Porto Alegre. Hospital Das clinical da University of são Paulo, são Paulo. Hospital Sirio-Libanes In Sao Paulo. Hospital Daher, Lago Sul. Hospital Barra dor, Rio de Janeiro. Clinic SEU ...

                                     

ⓘ Brazil health-related lists

  • society Category: Brazil - related lists Category: Buildings and structures in Brazil Category: Cinemas in Brazil Category: Communications in Brazil Category: Economy
  • Energy in Brazil Energy policy of Brazil Health care in Brazil Industry in Brazil Mining in Brazil São Paulo Stock Exchange Tourism in Brazil Transport
  • the Brazilian Navy Ministry of Health Ministry of Health Statistics on the Brazilian healthcare sector. Retrieved 02 01 14. Ministry of Health Ministry
  • Category: Guyana - related lists Category: Guyanese culture Category: Guyanese law Category: Guyanese people Category: Guyanese society Category: Health in Guyana Category: History
  • Category: Colombian people Category: Colombian society Category: Colombia - related lists Category: Communications in Colombia Category: Economy of Colombia Category: Education
  • Municipalities of Tocantins TO Lists of cities List of largest cities in Brazil List of municipalities of Brazil Silva, Antonio Carlos Coutinho Gouvea
  • Category: Sport in Suriname Category: Suriname stubs Category: Suriname - related lists Category: Surinamese culture Category: Surinamese people Category: Surinamese
  • the Federative Republic of Brazil Portuguese: Constituição da Republica Federativa do Brasil is the supreme law of Brazil It is the foundation and source
  • century the Brazilian government has increasingly broken with the Catholic Church in regard to issues related to reproductive rights. Brazil is thought
  • This article includes 3 lists of countries of the world and their total expenditure on health per capita. Total expenditure includes both public and private