The International Journal of Circumpolar Health is a peer-reviewed healthcare journal covering issues related to the health of indigenous peoples in Arctic and Antarctic environments. It is published by the International Association of Circumpolar Health Publishers. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 0.707.
ⓘ Indigenous health
- Indigenous health in Australia examines health and wellbeing indicators of Indigenous Australians compared with the rest of the population. Statistics
- The Ministry of Health Nutrition and Indigenous Medicine Sinhala: ස ඛ ය, ප ෂණ හ ද ශ ය ව ද ය අම ත ය ශය Saukhya, Pōsana Hā Dēshīya Vaidya Amāthyānshaya
- Assistant Health Minister, or any of its precedent titles: The following individuals have been appointed as Minister for Indigenous Health or any of
- Australian Indigenous Health InfoNet is an internet resource that collects, collates and interprets evidence - derived knowledge on Australian Indigenous health It
- language and access to employment, health education and natural resources. Estimates put the total population of indigenous peoples from 220 million to 350
- The Health effects from incarceration of Indigenous Australians has been a matter for concern. The Australian prison population includes a disproportionate
- attention to Indigenous issues. In health services, Kelvin Kong became the first Indigenous surgeon in 2006 and is an advocate of Indigenous health issues.
- International Journal of Circumpolar Health is a peer - reviewed healthcare journal covering issues related to the health of indigenous peoples in Arctic and Antarctic
- of Indigenous Services whose portfolio includes health care, water, and other services to Indigenous communities Its headquarters were in Terrasses
- cabinet. Wyatt was appointed Minister for Aged Care and Minister for Indigenous Health in the Turnbull Government in January 2017, after previously serving
- health poor parenting, etc. to all types of crime are well - established, and disadvantage is greater in Indigenous communities than non - Indigenous ones