ⓘ Land systems of Western Australia
Land systems of Western Australia are systematic land resource concepts where the tying in of geographical, geological, and ecological data is processed to provide land planning land management systems with sets of information that can process large areas of land in terms of agricultural and other usages.
At times land systems are not referred to directly, but used within terms of land resources and landform resources analysis and appraisal. The government departments from which reports and papers emanate include the Agricultural and Mining departments, as well as Land administration bodies.
- Wiluna - Meekatharra
- Karridale - Leeuwin
- Ashburton River Catchment
- Western Australia is divided into regions according to a number of systems The most common system is the W.A. Government division of the state into regions
- The Western Australian Land Information System WALIS was established by the Western Australian WA Government in 1981. It is responsible for co - ordinating
- administrative divisions of Western Australia refer to subdivisions of the state of Western Australia for cadastral land title purposes, most of which have been
- era of Western Australia was the period during which Western Australia was a penal colony of the British Empire. Although it received small numbers of juvenile
- Leeuwin Bremer Bay Israelite Bay Eucla Western Australia has the longest coastline of any state or territory in Australia at 10, 194 km or 12, 889 km 20, 781 km
- Western Australia occupies nearly one third of the Australian continent. Due to the size and the isolation of the state, considerable emphasis has been
- The Government of Western Australia formally referred to as Her Majesty s Government of Western Australia is the Australian state democratic administrative
- Land clearing in Australia describes the removal of native vegetation and deforestation in Australia Land clearing involves the removal of native vegetation
- The Premier of Western Australia is the head of the executive branch of government in the Australian state of Western Australia The Premier has similar
- The history of the Aboriginal inhabitants of Western Australia has been dated as existing for 50 - 70 thousand years before European contact. This article