The 2002 Tour Down Under was the fourth edition of the Tour Down Under stage race. It took place from 15 to 20 January in and around Adelaide, South Australia. This edition was won by Michael Rogers, who rode for Team AIS.
The 2002 Oceania Swimming Championships were held 11–14 June in Noumea, New Caledonia. All swimming competition listed below were swum in a 50m long-course pool.
The 2002 Pro Bowl was the NFLs all-star game for the 2001 season. The game was played on February 9, 2002, at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. The final score was AFC 38, NFC 30. Rich Gannon of the Oakland Raiders was the games MVP.
ⓘ 2002 in Oceanian sport
- Oceanian records in the sport of athletics are ratified by the Oceania Athletics Association OAA Key to tables: Awaiting ratification Record not
- Gault. He has competed in the air, free, centre - fire and standard pistol, winning the Oceanian Championships in all four events. In 1992 he won the 10m air
- Below is a list of current Oceanian swimming records as ratified by the continental governing body Oceania Swimming Association. Currently, Australian
- football match in Australia. A total of 10 teams entered the 2002 World Cup competition. The Oceanian zone was allocated 0.5 places out of 32 in the final
- winners of the Oceanian zone qualification tournament have to enter the intercontinental play - offs against teams from other confederations in order to gain
- collected a total of thirteen medals in a major international competition, spanning the ISSF World Cup series, the Oceanian Championships, and the Commonwealth
- Olympics, and has yielded a tally of ten medals in a major international competition, spanning the Oceanian Championships and four editions of the Commonwealth
- The 2002 Asia - Pacific Rally Championship season APRC was an international rally championship organized by the FIA. The champion was Malaysian driver
- 2013. Oceanian Nations Cup 2000 The Rec. Sport Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 26 June 2013. Oceanian Nations Cup 2002 The Rec. Sport Soccer
- his selection. He bounced back, however, at the Oceanian Games to qualify for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. At Beijing he beat Namibian Julius Indongo
- The 2002 Pro Bowl was the NFL s all - star game for the 2001 season. The game was played on February 9, 2002 at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii. The
- Skeleton is a winter sliding sport in which a person rides a small sled, known as a skeleton bobsled or - sleigh down a frozen track while lying face
- has collected a total of six medals in a major international competition, spanning the World Cup series, Oceanian Championships, and two editions of the