ⓘ North Khorasan Province geography stubs ..

Garmeh

Garmeh is a city and capital of Garmeh County in North Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 24.368, in 6.332 families. The city in the extreme southwest of the provincial divisions North Khorasan and Golestan and Semnan province is located in the vicinity of the two. The city government in 2006 with the direct orders of the ministers time became an independent city. The last reports show that its population is 24599 where 80 percent of this population is concentrated in 3 urban regions and the rest 20 percent belongs to the 33 rural regions. Between the two relev ...

                                     

ⓘ North Khorasan Province geography stubs

  • Zavarom Rural District, in the Central District of Shirvan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 746, in 188 families
  • Sivkanlu Rural District, in the Central District of Shirvan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 58, in 9 families
  • Atrak Rural District, Maneh District, Maneh and Samalqan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 498, in 131 families
  • Aman Rural District, in the Central District of Bojnord County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 651, in 135 families
  • village in Takmaran Rural District, Sarhad District, Shirvan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 790, in 173 families
  • Atrak Rural District, Maneh District, Maneh and Samalqan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 533, in 128 families
  • District, in the Central District of Maneh and Samalqan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 155, in 47 families
  • Zavarom Rural District, in the Central District of Shirvan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 907, in 213 families
  • Rezqabad Rural District, in the Central District of Esfarayen County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 285, in 67 families
  • Rural District, Samalqan District, Maneh and Samalqan County, North Khorasan Province Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 1, 393, in 349 families
                                     

Garmeh County

Germeh County is a county in North Khorasan Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Garmeh. Garmeh County has two cities Garmeh & Daraq. It was separated from Jajarm County in 2008.