Sam Boardman-Jacobs is a Yorkshire born-Midlands & London raised playwright,director, scenographer who now lives in France & Spain He is a director scenographer and recently choreographer, since receiving a masters degree from Trinity/ Laban. He now commutes between France, Spain and the UK.
Philip R. Cowan served as the Secretary on Scouting with the Handicapped of the World Scout Bureau. In 1967, Cowan was awarded the 42nd Bronze Wolf, the only distinction of the World Organization of the Scout Movement, awarded by the World Scout Committee for exceptional services to world Scouting.
Augusto Daniel Odone and Michaela Teresa Murphy Odone were the parents of Lorenzo Michael Murphy Odone, a child with the illness adrenoleukodystrophy. They became famous for developing a controversial treatment using Lorenzos oil, for their sons incurable illness, and this quest was recounted in the film Lorenzos Oil. Augusto had previously been an economist for the World Bank. In recognition of the parents work, Augusto Odone received an honorary doctorate from the University of Stirling. He continued to raise funds and drive the scientific task force known as The Myelin Project until his ...
ⓘ People involved with disability
- A disability is any condition that makes it more difficult for a person to do certain activities or interact with the world around them. These conditions
- Disability art or disability arts is any art, theatre, fine arts, film, writing, music or club that takes disability as its theme or whose context relates
- intellectual disabilities Intellectual disability affects about 2 3 of the general population. Seventy - five to ninety percent of the affected people have mild
- Disability studies is an academic discipline that examines the meaning, nature, and consequences of disability Initially, the field focused on the division
- Invisible disabilities are disabilities that are not immediately apparent. For instance, some people with visual or auditory disabilities who do not wear
- Commonly, people with disabilities lack comprehensive sex education that would assist in their sexual lives. This roots from the idea that people with disabilities
- issued measures for the social wellbeing and employment of people with disabilities The disability rights movement in Japan took many decades to develop.
- Disability sports classification is a system that allows for fair competition between people with different types of disabilities Historically, the process
- Disability is poorly documented in the Middle Ages, though disabled people constituted a large part of Medieval society as part of the peasantry, clergy