The post conflict South Sudan has huge challenges in delivering health care to the population. The challenges include: crippled health infrastructures, nearly collapsed public health system, and inadequate qualified health professionals. The country is far from achieving the MDGs by end of 2015. The health system needs a major resuscitation, in addition to supporting and developing health training institutions. South Sudan is acknowledged to have some of the worst health indicators in the world. A new measure of expected human capital calculated for 195 countries from 1990 to 2016 and defi ...
Kids for World Health aims to cover all aspects of the control and elimination of Sleeping Sickness, Trypanosomiasis, Buruli Ulcer, Chagas Disease, and Leishmaniasis/Kala Azar. Kids For World Healths motto is "Life is important for all people, rich or poor."
ⓘ Health in South Sudan
- The post conflict South Sudan has huge challenges in delivering health care to the population. The challenges include: crippled health infrastructures
- Women in South Sudan are women who live in and are from South Sudan Since the Independence of South Sudan on 9 July 2011, these women have gained more
- adequate and efficient health care system that benefits every individual in the country. The Republic of the Sudan is located in north - east of Africa and
- The Ministry of Health is a ministry of the Government of South Sudan The incumbent minister is Dr Riek Gai Kok Government of South Sudan official Website:
- India South Sudan relations refers to the bilateral ties between the Republic of India and the Republic of South Sudan India recognised South Sudan on 9
- 30 E 8 30 South Sudan suːˈdɑːn - ˈdæn officially known as the Republic of South Sudan Dinka: Ciɛl de Thouth Thudan Luo: Sudan Milambo Zande:
- Human rights in South Sudan are a contentious issue, owing at least in part to the country s violent history. The Constitution of South Sudan describes the
- officially recognized South Sudan on 9 July 2011, the same day they declared independence. The United States Embassy in Juba, South Sudan was first established
- Arabic: واو Wāw also known as Wow, Waw, or Wau Town is a city in northwestern South Sudan on the western bank of the Jur River, that serves as capital