Softball was contested by six teams at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea from September 30 to October 6. The competition took place at Gudeok Baseball Stadium.
ⓘ 2002 in softball
- Softball was contested by six teams at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea from September 30 to October 6. The competition took place at Gudeok
- The 2002 Women s Pro Softball League season was a year after the WPSL suspended play in 2001 and before it rebranded, toured, and resumed competitive
- Play media Softball is a game similar to baseball played with a larger ball 11 to 12 in circumference on a field that has base lengths of 60 feet
- The 2002 ISF Women s World Championship for softball was held July 26 - August 4, 2002 in Saskatoon, Canada. The United States, which went undefeated for
- The Florida Gators Softball team represents the University of Florida in the sport of softball Florida competes in Division I of the National Collegiate
- Wodonga Softball Association inc. Formed 19? ? Ballarat Softball Association inc. Formed 19? ? Bendigo Softball Association Formed 19? ? , Defunct 2002 Horsham
- The Texas Longhorns softball team represents The University of Texas at Austin in NCAA Division I intercollegiate softball competition. The Longhorns currently
- The UCF Knights softball program represents the University of Central Florida in the sport of softball The Knights compete in Division I of the National
- Softball at the Summer Olympics was on the Olympic programme from 1996 to 2008. Softball was removed from the programme for 2012 and 2016, but was added
- national softball team is the national softball team of the United States. It is governed by USA Softball formerly known as the Amateur Softball Association
- Softball is governed in Ireland by the Softball Ireland, itself a member of the International Softball Federation. The year 1982 marked the first softball
2002 Little League World Series qualification
Qualification for the 2002 Little League World Series took place in sixteen different parts of the world during July and August 2002, with formats and number of teams varying by region.