Damanhour International Stadium was a proposed football stadium in Damanhour, Egypt that if built, would have become home to Alaab Damanhour Sporting Club, replacing their current home ground Alaab Damanhour Stadium, and one of the venues to host the 2010 FIFA World Cup if Egypt was selected as hosts. The stadium had a planned capacity of 60.000 all-seated. After South Africa was selected to host the World Cup, the construction and building of this stadium was completely halted.
New Valby Idrætspark is a proposed football stadium to be built in Valby, Copenhagen, Denmark. If built, the stadium would replace Valby Idrætspark, as the home ground for Boldklubben Frem. In 2006 the Copenhagen Municipality predicted that the main stand of the current Valby Idrætspark would last another 5–10 years. As of April 2007 major investments in the current stadium are put on hold as a decision on the construction of a new stadium is being awaited. A final decision was expected in April 2008. Hans Hermansen, managing director of BK Frem, has indicated that according to the plan, t ...
Victoria Falls Cricket Stadium is a proposed cricket stadium in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Victoria Falls Council approved a new cricket ground in July 2010 and held a ground-breaking ceremony in 2014. If completed, it would be Zimbabwes third Test venue. The ground will have excellent views of the Victoria Falls themselves and is envisaged as a boost to tourism. The stadium has also got approval from International Cricket Council. The ground will have floodlights, clubhouse, grandstand and will have a capacity of 12.000 spectators. Zimbabwe Cricket indefinitely suspended construction in 20 ...
ⓘ Proposed sports venues
- Indore Sports Complex is proposed sports city in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Indore Development Authority gave 100 acre of land to build a sport venue in Bangrada
- For the 2010 Winter Olympics, a total of ten sports venues were used, seven in Vancouver including BC Place and three in Whistler. The 2010 Winter
- Paralympics themselves, several details and venues changed. The 2012 Games used a mixture of newly built venues existing facilities and temporary facilities
- Two new sports venues opened up in Hamilton, Ontario in 2007 - 08, both of which are on the McMaster University grounds. The first is the 23 - million Ronald
- The following is a list of sports venues with sole naming rights: In Australia, the most important distinction regarding outdoor stadiums is the shape
- incomplete list of sports venues that currently have or once had a highest attendance of 100, 000 people or more. Included are also those venues which have closed
- aquatic centre as well as stadia for other outdoor sports like athletics, football and hockey. The proposed stadium will be built on a 30 - acre site, which
- International Cricket Stadium is a proposed cricket stadium in Udaipur, Rajasthan. In 2013, after dispute between Rajasthan State Sports Council and Rajasthan Cricket
- is also a proposed 3, 700 - seat badminton and table tennis hall, a 3, 700 - seat gymnastics and traditional sports hall and a 3, 000 - seat sports hall for basketball
- a proposed music and entertainment venue to be built in Stratford area London, England, United Kingdom. The MSG Sphere London is a building proposed by
- twenty - eight sports venues were used. The first venue used for the Games was built in 1923. With the creation of the Spartakiad in Moscow in 1928, more venues were