The WPA 9-Ball World Cup 2002 was the 13th edition of the WPA World Championship for 9-Ball Pool. It took place from July 18 to 24, 2002 in Cardiff, Wales. The event was won by American Earl Strickland with a 17:15 victory in the final against Francisco Bustamante. Defending champion Mika Immonen was defeated in the round of 64 against Shannon Daulton.
ⓘ 2002 in cue sports
- The cue sports was one of the many sports which was held at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea between 1 and 8 October 2002 The competition took
- The cue sports of snooker, English billiards, and three - cushion carom for men, as well as eight - ball and nine - ball pool for both men and women, were contested
- is a glossary of traditional English - language terms used in the three overarching cue sports disciplines: carom or carambole billiards referring to
- The cue sports competition at the 2001 World Games, including three - cushion billiards, nine - ball a pool discipline and snooker, took place from 22 to
- World Pool Championship 2002 azbilliards.com. Retrieved June 19, 2018. 2002 WPA World Pool Championship PDF csns.ca. Cue Sports Nova. July 18, 2015
- In contract bridge, a cue bid also, cuebid or cue - bid is either a bid of the opponents suit, or slam seeking a slam - investigating bid made during
- Cue sports including three - cushion billiards, nine - ball a pool discipline and snooker, were introduced as World Games sports for men and in the case
- video game. The Golden Cue Billiard Lounge also known as Golden Cue Billiards and Sports Pub is the only extant billiard hall in Albany, New York, the
- Cue sports was contested at the Asian Games for the first time at the 1998 Asian Games in Bangkok, Thailand between 6 and 19 December 1998. The competition
- Cue sports events were contested at the Asian Games starting from the 1998 Games in Bangkok. Billiards and snooker at the Southeast Asian Games Cue sports
- World Confederation of Billiards Sports WCBS is the international umbrella organization encompassing the major cue sports billiards - type games including
Cue sports at the 2002 Asian Games
The cue sports was one of the many sports which was held at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea between 1 and 8 October 2002. The competition took place at Dongju College Gymnasium. The competition included only mens events. There were ten events in the competition, Carom Billiards, English Billiards, pool and snooker.
2002 Mosconi Cup
The 2002 Ladbrokes.com Mosconi Cup, the ninth edition of the annual nine-ball pool competition between teams representing Europe and the United States, took place 19–22 December 2002 at the York Hall in Bethnal Green, London, England. Team Europe won the Mosconi Cup for the first time since 1995, defeating team USA 12-9.