The 2002 LEN European Championships were held in Berlin, Germany from Monday 29 July to Sunday 4 August 2002 at the Berlin Eurosportpark in the German capital. The 26th edition of the event was organised by the LEN. A total number of 786 swimmers competed, from 38 countries. The event included disciplines of swimming, open water swimming, diving, and synchronized swimming. A 10 km open water event, for both men and women was introduced in the open water swimming competition, this was held in Potsdam.
The 2002 NCAA Womens Division I Swimming and Diving Championships were contested at the 21st annual NCAA-sanctioned swim meet to determine the team and individual national champions of Division I womens collegiate swimming and diving in the United States. This years events were hosted by the University of Texas at the Lee and Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center in Austin, Texas. Auburn topped the team standings for the first time, finishing 58 points ahead of three-time defending champions Georgia. It was the Tigers first and the first for coach David Marsh.
ⓘ 2002 in aquatics
- Aquatics events at the 2002 Commonwealth Games were held at the Manchester Aquatics Centre in Manchester, England. The sports featured 54 events in three
- The 2002 LEN European Championships were held in Berlin, Germany from Monday 29 July to Sunday 4 August 2002 at the Berlin Eurosportpark in the German
- The 2002 Commonwealth Games results and medallists for events from aquatics to wrestling can be found in this article. a Due to the fact that there were
- Aquatics Centre may refer to: London Aquatics Centre, venue during the 2012 Summer Olympics Manchester Aquatics Centre, venue during the 2002 Commonwealth
- LEN European Aquatics Championships medalists in open water swimming since 1995, when the championships were part of the European Aquatics Championships
- in 1995, 2000, and 2005. In 2002 Sports Illustrated rated the Martin Aquatics Center indoor pool the third - fastest pool in the United States. The 77
- European Aquatics Championships is the continental Aquatics championship for Europe, which is organised by LEN - the governing body for aquatics in Europe
- 2.23556 W 53.46944 - 2.23556 The Manchester Aquatics Centre, abbreviated MAC, is a public aquatics sports facility south of the city centre of Manchester
- The 2002 FINA Men s Water Polo World Cup was the twelfth edition of the event, organised by the world s governing body in aquatics the International Swimming
Aquatics at the 2002 Commonwealth Games
The Aquatics events at the 2002 Commonwealth Games were held at the Manchester Aquatics Centre in Manchester, England. The sports featured 54 events in three disciplines: Synchronized Swimming 2. (Синхронное Плавание 2) Swimming 42. (Плавание 42) Diving 6. (Дайвинг 6)
2002 NCAA Division I Mens Swimming and Diving Championships
The 2002 NCAA Division I Mens Swimming and Diving Championships were contested in March 2002 at Gabrielsen Natatorium at the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia at the 79th annual NCAA-sanctioned swim meet to determine the team and individual national champions of Division I mens collegiate swimming and diving in the United States. Texas has once again topped the team standings, finishing only 11 points ahead of Stanford. It was the Texans third consecutive and ninth overall national title.