MOVEit is a managed file transfer software produced by Ipswitch, Inc. MOVEit encrypts files and uses secure File Transfer Protocols to transfer data with automation, analytics and failover options. The software has been used in the healthcare industry by companies such as Rochester Hospital and Medibank, as well as thousands of IT departments in financial services, high technology, and government.
PeSIT is a file transfer protocol developed in 1986 by the French Interbank Teleclearing System Economic Interest Grouping. It is an open Protocol, and several companies have developed for its implementation.
ⓘ File transfer protocols
- communication protocols that are designed for file transfer over a telecommunications network. Protocols for shared file systems - such as 9P and the Network File System - are
- The File Transfer Protocol FTP is a standard network protocol used for the transfer of computer files between a client and server on a computer network
- SSH File Transfer Protocol also Secure File Transfer Protocol or SFTP is a network protocol that provides file access, file transfer and file management
- communications protocol In the history of computing, numerous file transfer protocols have been designed for different contexts. A file transfer protocol is a
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol TFTP is a simple lockstep File Transfer Protocol which allows a client to get a file from or put a file onto a remote
- The term secure file transfer protocol or secure FTP may refer to: Network protocols SSH File Transfer Protocol - a file transfer protocol specifically developed
- Files transferred over Shell protocol FISH is a network protocol that uses Secure Shell SSH or Remote Shell RSH to transfer files between computers
- EFTP was a very simple file transfer protocol developed as part of the PARC Universal Packet protocol suite at Xerox PARC in the late 1970s. It was part
- networks using encrypted file transfer protocols Securely store files using multiple data encryption methods Automate file transfer processes between trading
- application layer protocol for file transfer access and management. The goal of FTAM is to combine into a single protocol both file transfer similar in concept